Thursday, February 26, 2009

Day at College

Welcome everyone!!!

I see that psychotic siblings and manic friend are posting a lot of heavy cognition photo thingy, so, shall I let you guys have a peek in one of our day at college?? XD

Here I am proudly present the series of KarMun(Mun Jie)!!!
Photo taken by the Bipolar Sister

Depressed karmun... aww...

The Manic karmun!! (cute~~)

Blur karmun with a super thin book?
Thanks karmun for being the model~~

Okay, this one taken by Bipolar Sister too
Looking at the far future~ With Hope~~ *star blinking around DID bro*
XD XD XD

Next the Manic friend, also taken by Bipolar Sis
Now you see why she is manic? XD

Okay okay, its my turn to post something I took!!!

My "zhu lam yuk" model~~

Wuuu~ special thanks to Bipolar Sis for the creative shots~~~

XD XD XD

G

No comments:

Post a Comment