Monday, April 13, 2009

090409

Lets share some photos we, the Psycho Squad did on 09.04.09~
Its during our pretty long break (I guess), and we got nothing to do, so cameras out and shooot~~
"wuu? You are shooting me??"

The Serial Killer Photographer!

KM: hehehehe~
Mika: Don't take my photo~ I am shyyyy~

(Aww~~ So happy, these two~~ )


KM: hehehehe~
Mika: K la K la~~ *giggles*

(Still so happy~~ Wondering what are they laughing at~)

"Screw YOU~" *Smile*

"Sobs...."

Aww.. Jas.... Why is it the sad face... *hugs*

Yikes.. Amanda join in~~

"Yiaaak!"

The Butt Lover! *Faint*

"Huh..?"

*SHOCKED*

"BLEEE~~~"

(So cuteee~)

The Poser~ MIKA~

See See!!! PROVEN!! She took my cammie and takes others butt!! *double faint*

"Wuu.. so what...? I love it~~~ "

(Photos taken by Jasmine218, Regina and Gorgan)

G

No comments:

Post a Comment