Friday, January 29, 2010

The story of Panda-Z.


Still remember who's Panda-Z?

Well...
it's okay if you don't remember.
Or probably you don't even know him.

I shall re-introduce my lil lovely Panda-Z.
And keep his story right here so that everyone would know about him.

;D














So,
Panda-Z is
obviously a panda.



















Oh.
He's a panda from Bangkok,
by the way.

















Black and white in color.
*duh*
Yet, he had a red scarf that stands out like no other.
He also had a permanent and forever handsome pose!















Can't picture him in abstract?
I'll give you a concrete one.



















handsome looking Panda-Z.




Handsome hor?






However,
he then decided to devote his body to Malacca
when the psychos squad went there for a holiday!





He claimed that he loved Malacca
so much
that he just had to donate his body
wor.






And he didn't even tell me about it!
Not after I realized his body's missing,
that is.











I was kind of sad that he gave his handsome body away to Malacca.
T.T



But
oh well.





At least his handsome face is still with me!










the night I discovered his body went missing.

Then,
my friends commented
that he looked like a man-tou
without his handsome body.

.___________.""







Panda-Z couldn't be bothered much.






As he then transformed from
handsome
to
cute.









Of course, he couldn't complain also-lah.
Cute is a great compliment also-mah.









Even though his body's no longer with him,
his soul is!

Or rather...
his head.







But anyway,
he traveled around with me a lot
as per usual.







And then one day we went to this special children school.
After the visit, we ate good food.


It was nonetheless
a happy and contented day.









So happy and contented...










that Panda-Z...







left his head at that area without letting me know,
again.

*heads desk*


selfish fella who even gave his head away!






*sigh*

Even though he made me sad when I treated him so nicely,
I couldn't stop missing him.

T.T

Good thing is his strap is with me eh?
And photos, too!

;D

*The end of Panda-Z's story*


jasmine218
credit: Panasonic Lumix FX-01, Gorgan's Nikon D60 & my Canon 1000D

No comments:

Post a Comment